Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Sasquatch ~ Fact or Fiction?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very Cool gif, Gus.

    I wuz wondering, Is Current Affair finished with their coverage (ahem!) on the bigfoot expedition???

    any one hear anything.

    rog

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way Gus, I found a small mpeg of that patterson film. It's just under 2.8 megs in size. There is of course a loss in quality from the original, but still watchable. I could email it to you if you wanted to see it.

  3. #33
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I believe they sent hair evidence, etc. off to the lab and there may still be more story to come.

    I also heard that ACA still plans to do a feature on our beloved "Runaway Chainsaw Mom" and I'm hoping like CRAZEE that it's true!
    yoyo
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #34
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You must be a Big Foot enthusiast Al!

    I can understand why! I love a good mystery!

    Please do send the mpeg!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I wouldn't say I'm a big bigfoot enthusiast, but if something comes on, tv I do give it a watch, such as mysterious encounters (have you seen it?) on the outdoor life network. In the process I have picked up a few things along the way. I still haven't decided if bigfoot exists or not, I need more conclusive evidence. But the patterson film is a very good start.

    As for the video, exactly what address do I send it to?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wish I had thought of this a moment ago, but my interest in bigfoot, amongst other things, could be summed up this way. It's just one of the "Glorious Results Of A Misspent Youth". [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Now I probably owe Joan Jett a royalty.

  7. #37
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Al_Bundy:
    Food for thought on whether this footage is debunct or not, huh Gus?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am inclined to believe there are such creatures in existance and that moving picture looks pretty gosh darn believable!

    BTW, being a major fan of Planet Of The Apes I was always able to overlook the fakiness of those costumes!

    Oh and Cameron Diaz has nuttin' on Nova! IMO!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    GD

  8. #38
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    bigfootmoves

    So that's where my avatar came from!

    I hope they don't mind me borrowing it!
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check your email Gus.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may ask for your advice if I run into a snag, if that's alright!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure, it would be alright. What is it you want my advice about?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic